There is a pretty sizable collection of flavors in the EOS Lip Balm selection. EOS Lip Balms are affordable, costing about a several dollars. They are well known for their lip balms that come circular shaped containers that can fit in the palm of anyone’s hand, though they also sell lipstick-style lip balms. The choice of which lip balm you should get depends on what flavor you want to taste and smell, as well as which color container you want to look at. Just the shape of the containers makes the lip balms look so delicious. However, you don’t put the container on your lips—you put the actual product on your lips. This is why you should know about some flavors that EOS Lip Balms has to offer.
Blueberry AcaiPomegranate RaspberryPassion FruitSweet Mint Honeysuckle Honeydew
- Blueberry Acai: If you want to pull a beautiful, baby blue circle out of your pocket, then this is the flavor for you! Just in case you are wondering what the flavor is, the name says it all: blueberry and acai.
- Pomegranate Raspberry: If you like maroon, then this flavor has packaging that will catch your eye. Just like the Blueberry Acai flavor, the flavor of Pomegranate Raspberry is pretty obvious.
- Passion Fruit: Set in a lovely lavender container, Passion Fruit is gluten-free, moisturizes and is sweetly flavored, shop here.
- Sweet Mint: Sweet Mint is sold in sea-foam green packaging that is soft on the eyes. Just like all of the other flavors it is hypoallergenic, gluten-free, dermatologist tested and organic, available here at dm.de.
- Honeysuckle Honeydew: Honeysuckle Honeydew is sold in bright, neon green packaging. It is petrochemical and paraben free, dermatologist test, not tested on animals and contains ingredients that are sustainably sourced.